Split reinvestment & USDC payment with custom percentage

Instead of only having the two options of either 100% rent being paid in USDC or 100% rent being reinvested, it would be really useful if we could chose to reinvest x% and be paid x% in USDC.

This would be great for tax purposes. For example I might choose to be paid 32.5% in USDC which I will put aside for taxes, while the remaining 67.5% is reinvested for compounding growth.

HI Doomi,

Interesting idea. Please be advised I’ve noted your idea and will make sure to share it with the rest of the team.